Zucchini Pancakes are an absolute treasure to behold, and a gem to consume. Their rich and fresh flavor offers the diner a wonderful dining experience. Perfect for lunch, a buffet, brunch or supper.
- 3 Cups zucchini, grated *
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- grated Parmesan cheese - for accompaniment
- * Zucchini may be finely or coarsely grated depending on your preference.
- Combine zucchini with egg and dash of salt and pepper.
- Sift flour and baking powder over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by quarter cupfuls on a lightly oiled griddle.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
Sweet, colorful, creamy and delicious, Blueberry Soup with Vanilla Custard Cream is best served as a...
A classic of Irish cuisine, our Dublin Lawyer recipe is packed with powerful flavor and the wealth o...
A simple dish that is easy to prepare and exceptionally flavorful. Good, old-fashioned cooking, thi...
Tsoureki is a warm, delightful egg bread that celebrates Easter in Greek homes, the red egg symboliz...