Zucchini Pancakes are an absolute treasure to behold, and a gem to consume. Their rich and fresh flavor offers the diner a wonderful dining experience. Perfect for lunch, a buffet, brunch or supper.
- 3 Cups zucchini, grated *
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- grated Parmesan cheese - for accompaniment
- * Zucchini may be finely or coarsely grated depending on your preference.
- Combine zucchini with egg and dash of salt and pepper.
- Sift flour and baking powder over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by quarter cupfuls on a lightly oiled griddle.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
Once again, Italian cookery has shown its universal appeal in this historic Jewish dish created by I...
Simply wonderful, Pan-Roasted Winter Vegetables come to life with herbs and Marsala. An ideal side d...
In summertime, a perfect ending to a glorious meal is found in the luxurious delight of Ice Cream wi...
Beef Stock is the basis for countless thousands of recipes from aspics to soups, meat pies and roast...