Zucchini Pancakes are an absolute treasure to behold, and a gem to consume. Their rich and fresh flavor offers the diner a wonderful dining experience. Perfect for lunch, a buffet, brunch or supper.
- 3 Cups zucchini, grated *
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- grated Parmesan cheese - for accompaniment
- * Zucchini may be finely or coarsely grated depending on your preference.
- Combine zucchini with egg and dash of salt and pepper.
- Sift flour and baking powder over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by quarter cupfuls on a lightly oiled griddle.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
A wonderful sauce flavored with wine, brandy and raisins greatly enhances the superb flavor of Baked...
Super Apple Dumplings trace their roots to the kitchens of Henry VIII's Hampton Court. Wrapped in pa...
Italians love the simple blending of delicious flavors in a glorious Antipasto Salad. Served for lu...
Duck, that most versatile bird, pairs perfectly with Jack Daniel's Whiskey, creating this extraordin...