Zucchini Pancakes are an absolute treasure to behold, and a gem to consume. Their rich and fresh flavor offers the diner a wonderful dining experience. Perfect for lunch, a buffet, brunch or supper.
- 3 Cups zucchini, grated *
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- grated Parmesan cheese - for accompaniment
- * Zucchini may be finely or coarsely grated depending on your preference.
- Combine zucchini with egg and dash of salt and pepper.
- Sift flour and baking powder over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by quarter cupfuls on a lightly oiled griddle.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
The tender flaky buttermilk biscuit crust adds a grand dimension to this exceptional Chicken Pot Pie...
These exceptionally fun creations are easy to make, simply delish and amusingly ghoulish. Everyone l...
A rich cheesy sandwich, deliciously flavored with Cheddar, bacon, Parmesan and chicken, this one is ...
Insalata Mozzatini is a surprising, exciting, alluring and flavorful blend of tomato, basil and Mozz...