For an extraordinary appetizer or main course try our Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings. Perfect summertime food.
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
Serves: 24 appetizers
- 12 chicken wings; tips removed
- 1/3 Cup chili sauce
- 1/4 Cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Cut each wing in half; place in large resealabe bag. Add marinade ingredients; seal bag. Turn bag to coat wings.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Place chicken on broiler pan.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.