A wonderful appetizer spread for your Christmastime parties. Rich and flavorful, with a crunchy pecan coating, it makes a great spread on crackers or toast points.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 1 batch
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces bleu cheese spread
- 3 Tablespoons chopped sweet pickle relish
- 2 Tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1/2 Cup pecans, finely chopped
- Blend cheeses, add pickle relish and onion.
- Shape into 10" X 2" roll; wrap in waxed paper.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove paper, roll in pecans.
- Serve as spread with crackers.
This flavorful appetizer is a treat for holiday season parties and get-togethers.