An extraordinarily delightful visual appearance combine with outstanding flavor to make one brilliant dessert that’s perfect for entertaining.
White Wine Mold
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Desserts
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup dry white wine
- 2 Cups water
- 1 grated peel of lemon
- 1 orange in slices
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 can frozen orange juice (6 ounces)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Cups whipping cream, whipped
- Mix sugar and gelatin in 3-quart saucepan; stir in wine, orange juice concentrate, water and lemon juice. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon peel. Refrigerate until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Fold chilled gelatin mixture into whipped cream. Pour into 7-cup mold.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 12 hours. Unmold and garnish with orange slices.