White Chocolate Truffles offer pleasures, in the form of a morsel of white chocolate, never known to human kind until these came along. Deliciously delightful decadence!
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarse chopped
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 1/4 Cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt white chocolate with whipping cream in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in liqueur and zest until blended. Pour into pie pan. Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours.
- Shape about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. To shape, roll mixture in your palms. Place balls on waxed paper.
- Sift sugar into shallow bowl.
- Roll balls in sugar, place in petit-four or candy cases.
- Truffles can be refrigerated 2-3 days or frozen several weeks.
- Makes about 36 truffles.
A delightful salad with apples, walnuts and blue cheese, Insalata Gorgonzola is a great choice in co...
Herb Roasted Turkey with Mushroom Gravy is the perfect choice for your holiday turkey and gravy. The...
Six Bean Minestrone is a heart-warming compilation of ingredients that is comforting yet flavorful. ...
Sfogliatelle are extraordinary pastries are found in every Italian bakery from Alaska to Zambia. A f...