White Chocolate Truffles offer pleasures, in the form of a morsel of white chocolate, never known to human kind until these came along. Deliciously delightful decadence!
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarse chopped
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 1/4 Cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt white chocolate with whipping cream in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in liqueur and zest until blended. Pour into pie pan. Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours.
- Shape about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. To shape, roll mixture in your palms. Place balls on waxed paper.
- Sift sugar into shallow bowl.
- Roll balls in sugar, place in petit-four or candy cases.
- Truffles can be refrigerated 2-3 days or frozen several weeks.
- Makes about 36 truffles.
You'll relish every bite of Sunday Morning Omelet. Filled with a rich and flavorful blend of vegeta...
Depending on the size of tomatoes you find, this creative recipe can serve 4 to 6 comfortably. Serio...
Chocolate crust with a milk chocolate coating, fluffy filling, whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle...
Festive Saffron Pilaf is an alluring side dish, with warm, comforting flavors and a wonderful, excit...