White Chocolate Truffles offer pleasures, in the form of a morsel of white chocolate, never known to human kind until these came along. Deliciously delightful decadence!
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarse chopped
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 1/4 Cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt white chocolate with whipping cream in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in liqueur and zest until blended. Pour into pie pan. Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours.
- Shape about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. To shape, roll mixture in your palms. Place balls on waxed paper.
- Sift sugar into shallow bowl.
- Roll balls in sugar, place in petit-four or candy cases.
- Truffles can be refrigerated 2-3 days or frozen several weeks.
- Makes about 36 truffles.
An exceptionally fine, cool soup that provides a deliciously flavorful and relaxing taste. We serve...
Cold weather is the perfect time for a warming bowl of Winter White Fennel Bisque. Soothing, flavor...
Panforte is a traditional Italian dessert similar to a fruitcake. Very historic, recipes for it date...
What can be better than a hearty Beef Brisket with Barbecue Sauce to enhance its flavors? Simple, ye...