White Chocolate Truffles offer pleasures, in the form of a morsel of white chocolate, never known to human kind until these came along. Deliciously delightful decadence!
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarse chopped
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 1/4 Cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt white chocolate with whipping cream in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in liqueur and zest until blended. Pour into pie pan. Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours.
- Shape about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. To shape, roll mixture in your palms. Place balls on waxed paper.
- Sift sugar into shallow bowl.
- Roll balls in sugar, place in petit-four or candy cases.
- Truffles can be refrigerated 2-3 days or frozen several weeks.
- Makes about 36 truffles.
Waldorf Salad is perfect for luncheon, brunch or dinner. Healthy, fresh and fruity, it provides a f...
Bavarian Apple Torte is a simple and flavorful combination of cheesecake and apple pie with a subtle...
The refreshing flavors of citrus and mint pair perfectly with spices to create a glorious barbecue s...
There's a delightful tropical quality about Jamaican Banana Bread that makes it perfect for cooler w...