Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Eggs
- 1/4 Cup diced onion (optional)
- 1/4 Cup diced green pepper (optional)
- 1/2 Cup chopped ham or cooked bacon (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 Cup water or milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices of your favorite cheese
- Whisk eggs and milk or water in a small bowl. Saute ham, onion and pepper in 1 teaspoon of butter in small skillet until onions are translucent. Pour eggs into skillet, add cheese and salt and pepper. Cook until desired doneness is reached. Fold eggs in half over cheese. Turn out on plate.
Serve immediately with toast.