Waldorf Salad is perfect for luncheon, brunch or dinner. Healthy, fresh and fruity, it provides a filling, fiber-rich meal that always pleases. Serve it as a main course. Add seedless grapes, cut in half, sun-dried cranberries and serve in a bowl lined with a leaf of Boston or Bibb Lettuce (shown in photo). You can even serve it for breakfast – just top with some granola and enjoy!
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup yogurt; plain
- 2 teaspoons sugar; granulated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 apples
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 Cup walnuts; chopped
- 1 Cup red and/or green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- several leaves Boston or Bibb Lettuce
- In small salad bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice, to taste.
- Core apples, cut into bite size pieces, dice celery. Add both to salad bowl, fold in nuts.
- Chill up to two hours. Toss before serving.
The Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe is a staple of most American diners, from Maine to California. This v...
The wonderful blending of flavors in Cassoulet, a bean-based casserole, works best after 24 hours. T...
Every portion of Cold Cucumber and Spinach Soup will leave your guests and family pleading for secon...
Rotisserie cooked, these Barbecued Ribs afford amazing flavor and rich, moist texture. Superb eating...