Waldorf Salad is perfect for luncheon, brunch or dinner. Healthy, fresh and fruity, it provides a filling, fiber-rich meal that always pleases. Serve it as a main course. Add seedless grapes, cut in half, sun-dried cranberries and serve in a bowl lined with a leaf of Boston or Bibb Lettuce (shown in photo). You can even serve it for breakfast – just top with some granola and enjoy!
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup yogurt; plain
- 2 teaspoons sugar; granulated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 apples
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 Cup walnuts; chopped
- 1 Cup red and/or green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- several leaves Boston or Bibb Lettuce
- In small salad bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice, to taste.
- Core apples, cut into bite size pieces, dice celery. Add both to salad bowl, fold in nuts.
- Chill up to two hours. Toss before serving.
Red Onion Marmalade is one of those incredibly delicious recipes known only to a few gourmands. It i...
Eggs symbolize the best of Springtime. Paired in this delicious Asparagus Frittata, they provide a w...
Nothing is more heart-warming than roasted chestnuts. Coming onto the market in Autumn through much ...
90-Minute Soft Pretzels are indeed a treat, and are eaten in Germany with mustard along side a stein...