What can one say about waffles, topped with sweet peaches and butter pecan syrup? They’re heavenly, to say the least. Try a scoop of ice cream on this for an extra special dessert.
- 1/3 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Cups sliced peaches, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans
- In a large metal or glass bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and beat until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture along with the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in the peach pieces.
- Bake in a well-greased waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Mix water and sugar and boil until sugar is dissolved, add pecans and reduce heat and simmer while you make pancakes or French toast. Just before serving add the flavoring and butter
These tasty morsels, and there are many in this recipe, go very fast. Light and tasty, everyone love...
As soon as Spring has sprung, dandelion greens make a comeback, which is great for White Bean and Ha...
Simple, easy to prepare, Prosciutto Wrapped Fig and Arugula makes a great starter course for any mea...
Enough for 12 hearty portions, this potent, spicy Beef Goulash would make any Hungarian happy. Serv...