Veal Chili with Beans is a superb way to warm the heart and soul with impeccable flavor. Ideal for cooler weather days. The mildness of veal adds considerable subtlety to this delicious chili recipe. Exceptional flavor and textures pair perfectly to create a wonderful meal.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1 Cup onion, diced
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Cup carrots, diced
- 1 pound ground veal
- 28 ounce can white and red kidney beans
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoons dried basil
- In a large nonstick saucepan, heat oil. Saute garlic, onion, green pepper and carrots until softened.
- Add veal and saute until no longer pink.
- Add beans, tomato paste, chili powder, oregano and basil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve in soup bowls with French bread or crackers.
Both the name and flavor of this dish are a mouthful. But once you get past the pronunciation, you'l...
This extraordinarily delicious appetizer may also be served for lunch or a light dinner main course....
Irish Sausages are another major staple of the cuisine of the Emerald Isle. They're high in fat cont...
Consomme Madrilene is one of the classics served in French restaurants or homes. Simple, delightfull...