Veal Chili with Beans is a superb way to warm the heart and soul with impeccable flavor. Ideal for cooler weather days. The mildness of veal adds considerable subtlety to this delicious chili recipe. Exceptional flavor and textures pair perfectly to create a wonderful meal.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1 Cup onion, diced
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Cup carrots, diced
- 1 pound ground veal
- 28 ounce can white and red kidney beans
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoons dried basil
- In a large nonstick saucepan, heat oil. Saute garlic, onion, green pepper and carrots until softened.
- Add veal and saute until no longer pink.
- Add beans, tomato paste, chili powder, oregano and basil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve in soup bowls with French bread or crackers.
When contemplating a luxurious and tasty brunch, you will want to try a delicious Cranberry Walnut M...
The use of hard cider gives Braised Turkey Thighs with Cider, Bacon and Potatoes an astounding flavo...
Banana Pancakes with Macadamia Nut Sauce are definitely a good reason to get out of bed in the morni...
Spiced Cocktail Nuts is a wonderful appetizer and accompaniment for drinks, or just a great snack in...