Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 Cup sugar, powdered
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Beat in half the sugar and set aside. Whip cream, remaining sugar and vanilla until thick.
- Fold egg whites gently into whipped cream in batches. Do not mix or blend. Using a rubber spatula, cut through the mixture, and fold over, repeating slowly and gently
- Pour into individual glasses, ramekins or cups. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- May be served with fresh berries, chocolate or caramel sauce.