Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Candies
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup reduced fat butter, melted
- 5 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 1/3 Cups white chocolate discs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Line a 9" square pan with foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow cream and white chocolate discs; blend until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour into prepared pan. Cool to room temperature.
- Per serving: 112 Calories; 4g Fat (30% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 33mg Sodium Score into squares.
- Yield: 36 servings