Turkey Tetrazzini is an easy, microwaveable dish that makes a great meal utilizing leftover holiday ingredients. Simple, yet incredibly tasty.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
Serves: 6 to 8
- 6 bacon slices
- 6 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 Cup mushrooms; sliced
- 1/3 Cup onion; chopped
- 6 Tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Cups cream; half and half
- 3 Tablespoon Sherry; dry (optional)
- 8 ounces noodles; cooked (3 1/4 Cups)
- 2 Cups turkey or chicken; cooked
- Parmesan cheese
- parsley; chopped
- Cook noodles on top of the stove in boiling water. Cook bacon on rack in microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, covered. Crumble and set aside. Add butter to dish with mushrooms and onions. Cook on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once. Stir in flour and pepper.
- Cook at high 30 seconds. Add broth and half & half, mix well and cook on High 9 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Add sherry (if desired). Stir in cooked spaghetti, chicken, bacon and Parmesan. Mix well. cover and cook at High 13 to 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Garnish with parsley.