When it comes to comfort food on the typical American table, there’s nothing quite like Tuna Noodle Casserole. The simple recipe, easy to find ingredients and great flavor make it rich.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 package frozen peas (10 ounce)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (8 ounces)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 can tuna, drained (12 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup plain or seasoned bread crumbs tossed with
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter or
- 1/2 Cup crushed Ritz crackers tossed with
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. with the rack in the center position.
- Grease or spray non-stick vegetable cooking spray on 1 medium to large ovenproof baking dish, or two smaller dishes.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package, but shorten the cooking time by 2 minutes. Drain the noodles and combine with the peas, soup and milk.
- Mash the tuna with a fork to break it up and add it to the noodles. Mix gently and spoon into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the top and bake for 35 minutes, until hot.
Roasted Sweet Potato Soup has an amazing flavor, ideally suited to early Spring, when winds blow and...
An exceptionally fine, cool soup that provides a deliciously flavorful and relaxing taste. We serve...
A Loaded Corned Beef Sandwich is as glorious a way to use leftover Corned Beef as there may possibly...
Torta di Cimabue is a delectable dessert, served as a cake, but light as a feather and with a heaven...