Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 Cup water
- 4 ounces water packed canned tuna
- 2/3 Cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 5 teaspoons non-fat mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons sugar - or equivalent
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 Cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons onion, finely diced
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Drain Tuna. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small bowl and let soften a few minutes.
- In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat tomato sauce until boiling. Reduce heat to low and stir in gelatin mixture.
- Heat, stirring, for 1 minute. In blender container, combine tuna, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, sweetner and salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce mixture and blend until smooth. Stir in celery and onions. Pour into 3 cup mold and chill until firm. Unmold to serve.
Each Serving: 130 Calories, 15g Protein, 4g Fat, 7g Carbohydrates, 731g Sodium, 22mg Cholesterol.