When a recipe combines great flavor, wonderful texture, superb presentation and sound economy, by any measure, that is a perfect recipe. The Tuna Burger presented here is indeed, perfect.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 Cup minced onion
- 1/4 Cup minced celery
- 1/4 Cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves of lettuce (optional)
- 1. Combine tuna, egg, bread crumbs, onion, celery, red bell pepper, mayonnaise, hot chili sauce, chili sauce, dill, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Shape into 4 patties (mixture will be very soft and delicate). Refrigerate for 30 minutes to make the patties easier to handle, if desired.
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; fry tuna patties for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. These are fragile, so be careful when turning them.
- Serve on buns with tomato slices and lettuce leaves, if desired.
Optionally, serve on 4 Toasted English Muffins or Kaiser rolls.
Apricot and Amaretti Tart is a delicious frolic of fabulous flavors that tantalize and delight the p...
The perfect spread for your bagel or toast in the Autumn or Winter months, Apple Maple Jam adds a gl...
Simplicity is the hallmark of both the production and flavor of Cool Zucchini Soup. This is easy to...
For a unique treat, serve your guests or family a bowl of Chilled Rhubarb Soup to start off an amazi...