Elegant, refined, succulent are terms well applied to our Tomato Lobster Risotto recipe, which makes a most delicious meal. This is great food, and perfect for both entertaining and a great family meal.
- 6 Cups lobster stock
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon onion
- 1 Cup Arborio rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 Cup dry white wine
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan, grated
- 1 teaspoon crème fraîche or yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon tarragon leaves
- 16 ounces grilled or poached lobster meat (claws, tail)
- 4 ounces finely julienned carrot, deep fried
- Bring stock to a simmer.
- Heat butter in a sauce pan on low heat; sweat onion until translucent.
- Add rice and bay leaf; toast lightly until rice is slightly translucent.
- Add wine; cook until dry. Season.
- While stirring, add 2 ounces of stock to rice; cook until nearly dry. Continue adding 2 ounce pours of stock until rice is cooked but retains a slight bite.
- Add tomatoes; cook for one minute or until tomatoes break down slightly.
- To finish, add Parmesan, crème fraîche or yogurt, tarragon. Serve with lobster meat and garnish with deep-fried carrots.
Larb GaiRecipe Type: Salads Cuisine: Thai Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens Prep time: 20 m...
Flan is a classic of Mexican cuisine, and a perfect blending of both indigenous ingredients and cook...
Baked Beans are an ideal thing to barbecue. Slow cooking does them a world of good, and brings you a...
Salmon Coulibiac, originally a Russian dish, is like a meal-in-one. Never to be accused of short-cha...