A delicious and refreshing salad that makes a great accompaniment to sandwiches and grilled meats. Perfect for Summer picnics.
Tomato, Green Pepper, and Cucumber Salad
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Salads and Dressings
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes; diced
- 1 small green bell pepper; diced
- 2 medium cucumbers, pared and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup minced parsley
- 1/4 Cup minced fresh mint leaves; optional
- 3 green onions including crisp green parts, thinly
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Place tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, parsley, mint (if used), and green onion in a salad bowl.
- Beat together lemon juice, olive oil, and salt; pour over vegetables, toss, and serve.