Gazpacho is one of the great soups, made with fresh vegetables, served at the peak of their freshness. Paired with lobster; flavored with lobster broth, this grand soup is a wonderful starter or amazing main course.
- 5 Cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups English cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lobster or clam broth
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- In batches, process tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cucumber, onion, olive oil, vinegar and broth in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir in cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Fill bowls with soup; garnish with lobster meat.
Our simple recipe for Mashed Potatoes is just wonderful. You can make them creamy or rough ...
Topped with a delicious crumble and a scoop of vanilla ice cream, Yankee Cranberry Apple Crisp makes...
Braised Duck with Apples is an alluring dish with mouthwatering taste. The recipe creates an amazin...
The underestimated wealth of flavors in Minestrone alla Milanese is only outweighed by the abundance...