Gazpacho is one of the great soups, made with fresh vegetables, served at the peak of their freshness. Paired with lobster; flavored with lobster broth, this grand soup is a wonderful starter or amazing main course.
- 5 Cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups English cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lobster or clam broth
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- In batches, process tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cucumber, onion, olive oil, vinegar and broth in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir in cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Fill bowls with soup; garnish with lobster meat.
Baked Apple Dumplings with Cranberry Filling is one of the best desserts we ever made for the winter...
The history of Jamaican Beef Patties includes all the cuisines that came together to create the mult...
Crawdad Gumbo is a quick and easy way to prepare a delicious, hearty and comforting soup that's flav...
Buttermilk Posset is an Anglo-Irish version of panna cotta. Similar in texture, though unique in fla...