Gazpacho is one of the great soups, made with fresh vegetables, served at the peak of their freshness. Paired with lobster; flavored with lobster broth, this grand soup is a wonderful starter or amazing main course.
- 5 Cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups English cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lobster or clam broth
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- In batches, process tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cucumber, onion, olive oil, vinegar and broth in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir in cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Fill bowls with soup; garnish with lobster meat.
Our Double Bacon Double Cheese Burger mixes bacon with ground beef, and adds crispy bacon as well as...
Lebkuchen (Spice Bars) are fun-filled flavor fantasies of German origins. They're easy to make, and ...
Cuban Flan de Queso is an incredible custard-based cheesecake with the delectable flavor of caramel ...
Chicken Cacciatore is beloved classic is always a treat for young and old. A most essential recipe f...