Gazpacho is one of the great soups, made with fresh vegetables, served at the peak of their freshness. Paired with lobster; flavored with lobster broth, this grand soup is a wonderful starter or amazing main course.
Tomato and Lobster Gazpacho
An incredibly rich, flavorful Gazpacho enhanced with lobster, makes a great meal.
Author: Frank Falcinelli
Recipe type: Soup, Seafood
- 5 Cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups English cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lobster or clam broth
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- In batches, process tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cucumber, onion, olive oil, vinegar and broth in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir in cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Fill bowls with soup; garnish with lobster meat.