Gazpacho is one of the great soups, made with fresh vegetables, served at the peak of their freshness. Paired with lobster; flavored with lobster broth, this grand soup is a wonderful starter or amazing main course.
- 5 Cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups English cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lobster or clam broth
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- In batches, process tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cucumber, onion, olive oil, vinegar and broth in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir in cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Fill bowls with soup; garnish with lobster meat.
Braised Onions with Whiskey is a glorious side dish. The whiskey imparts an incredible flavor that e...
Okay, the name is a bit of a turn-off, but the Spotted Dick itself is rich and delicious. It is no w...
If you like spicy foods, but not too spicy, try Barbara Norman's Estremaduran Gazpacho. The flavors ...
This is a special bread, coated with cornmeal, so it needs to be baked in a loaf pan in the oven. It...