Spicy, aromatic and refreshing, this salsa is best used with grilled meats, tacos or enchiladas. Superb!
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sauces
- 1/4 Cup red onion; chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro; snipped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound tomatillos; cut into halves
- 2 Serrano chiles; canned *
- * Use 2 canned Serrano chiles, rinsed and seeded or 1 fresh Serrano chile, seeded.
- Place all ingredients in food processor workbowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container, cover, and process until well blended.
- Makes about 1 1/4 cups sauce.