The refreshing flavors of citrus and mint pair perfectly with spices to create a glorious barbecue sauce for Three Citrus Grilled BBQ Chicken. A sure winner for everyone. Serve with French fries—or potato salad, coleslaw and enjoy a glorious summertime meal. Perfect for outdoor dining.
- 1/3 Cup orange juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons key lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons mint leaves, fresh, chopped
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix all of the ingredients. Add the chicken pieces and onion and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Prepare the BBQ grill with coals and dry wood sticks.
- Remove the chicken and boil the marinade and remove from heat.
- Use the marinade to baste the chicken while grilling and serve with the marinade.
Basmati Rice, originating in India and Pakistan is truly a fragrant grain. Use it when serving spicy...
A simple pudding full of delightful beef flavor, this recipe pairs perfectly with rib roasts or prim...
The simplest, best and most glorious of holiday recipes Roast Turkey with Chestnut Filling produces ...
When a cookie is good enough for a Scottish millionaire, it must be a very fine cookie indeed. This ...