The refreshing flavors of citrus and mint pair perfectly with spices to create a glorious barbecue sauce for Three Citrus Grilled BBQ Chicken. A sure winner for everyone. Serve with French fries—or potato salad, coleslaw and enjoy a glorious summertime meal. Perfect for outdoor dining.
- 1/3 Cup orange juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons key lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons mint leaves, fresh, chopped
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix all of the ingredients. Add the chicken pieces and onion and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Prepare the BBQ grill with coals and dry wood sticks.
- Remove the chicken and boil the marinade and remove from heat.
- Use the marinade to baste the chicken while grilling and serve with the marinade.
Delightful, our recipe for Coleslaw is especially tasty with Barbecue. Great on sandwiches or as a s...
Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a delicious and moist cake that may be served sliced on its own, or used ...
Tasty, nutritious and tropical, Jamaican-Style Greens are a glorious way to serve earthy greens with...
Shrimp Burgers are most certainly unusual, but incredibly delicious. They make a great lunch or week...