The refreshing flavors of citrus and mint pair perfectly with spices to create a glorious barbecue sauce for Three Citrus Grilled BBQ Chicken. A sure winner for everyone. Serve with French fries—or potato salad, coleslaw and enjoy a glorious summertime meal. Perfect for outdoor dining.
- 1/3 Cup orange juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons key lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons mint leaves, fresh, chopped
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix all of the ingredients. Add the chicken pieces and onion and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Prepare the BBQ grill with coals and dry wood sticks.
- Remove the chicken and boil the marinade and remove from heat.
- Use the marinade to baste the chicken while grilling and serve with the marinade.
The simplicity of Classic Apple Crisp belies its integrity, humility and contrasting regal qualities...
Chilled Strawberry Soup is a delectable way to begin a meal. Perfect for entertaining and ideal for ...
One of the best snack foods for the grown-ups this season. We simply love Salted Pumpkin Seeds as so...
To say that Shrimp Scampi and Pasta is aromatic is to say a silk gown is just a dress. This exceptio...