This wonderful dressing may be used as a spread on sandwiches or on salads. Simply delicious and much better than any bottled variety.
Thousand Island Dressing
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dressings
Serves: 1 1/3 Cups
- 1 Cup mayonnaise, plus 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped capers
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped olives
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped pickles
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- tomato juice
- 1. Put the mayonnaise into a basin and add the parsley, capers, olives, pickles, and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Stir in enough tomato juice to make a dressing of pouring consistency.