Simple, easy to make and superbly flavorful, Thai Peanut Sauce is also used as a dip. Great with fish or chicken or other dishes.
Thai Peanut Sauce
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sauces
- 2/3 Cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- Combine water, soy sauce, cider vinegar, and sugar. Add this to peanut butter, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Serve on the side with many great Thai or other Asian appetizer or main course recipes.