Thai Grilled Shrimp Salad blends the sweetness of mango, the smoothness of avocado, the crunchiness of peanuts and the salty flavor of grilled shrimp to create a luscious summer salad.
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Thai or piri piri chili (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar (brown sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon mint (chopped)
- 1 mango (stoned, scooped and sliced)
- 1 avocado (stoned, scooped and sliced)
- 2 handfuls salad greens
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons peanuts (roasted and chopped)
- 6 grilled shrimp (optional)
- Mix the coconut milk, lime, fish sauce, peanut butter, chili, sugar and cilantro in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the salad, toss with dressing to coat and serve garnished with chopped roasted peanuts.
- Place the avocado and mango on the sides.
- Top with grilled shrimp.
Rich, creamy and absolutely delicious, Butterscotch Ice Cream is an exceptional flavor that's always...
The late Autumn is a perfect time to make Marinated Loin of Venison Roasted with Mustard, a meal wor...
Barbecued Chicken Sticks are delicious when served wrapped in a flour tortilla along with mint and T...
Whether served as an appetizer or salad course, Lentil and Carrot Aspic is a flavorful and surprisin...