Thai Grilled Shrimp Salad blends the sweetness of mango, the smoothness of avocado, the crunchiness of peanuts and the salty flavor of grilled shrimp to create a luscious summer salad.
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Thai or piri piri chili (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar (brown sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon mint (chopped)
- 1 mango (stoned, scooped and sliced)
- 1 avocado (stoned, scooped and sliced)
- 2 handfuls salad greens
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons peanuts (roasted and chopped)
- 6 grilled shrimp (optional)
- Mix the coconut milk, lime, fish sauce, peanut butter, chili, sugar and cilantro in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the salad, toss with dressing to coat and serve garnished with chopped roasted peanuts.
- Place the avocado and mango on the sides.
- Top with grilled shrimp.
The incredible flavor of Grilled Chicken Salad with Cilantro Pesto Mayonnaise makes a perfect sandwi...
Beignets with Butterscotch Sauce are tasty morsels of fried dough with an incredible dipping sauce a...
This recipe for Famous Irish Scones is ideally suited to an afternoon tea or breakfast. Serve them w...
Brazo de Gitano or Rolled Cake with Cream Filling is a classic of Spanish cuisine, not to mention an...