Flavorful appetizers are sometimes the perfect meal in summertime. Thai Chicken Lollipops are ideal by the poolside, served at cocktail parties, or as simple food kids love.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, ground
- 2 Cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Cups sweet soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup white onion, diced
- 4 Tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 Tablespoon pickled ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass, minced
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 16 lemongrass skewers or lollipop sticks
- Combine chicken, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, eggs, green onion, white onion, sesame seeds, salt, coriander, pickled ginger, garlic, lemongrass, curry paste and pepper in processor; blend well. Scrape down sides; repeat.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Roll chicken mixture into 2-ounce balls; place on parchment-lined sheet pan; and stick lemongrass skewers or lollipop sticks in center of each.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Dublin Coddle is a hearty, traditional stew packed with sausage, potatoes, and bacon. It is forever ...
You will love this crisp, salty, spicy taste of this exceptional appetizer, perfect for your celebra...
Simply delightful, White Bean Gazpacho with Mint is a cooling pleasure on hot evenings. Great flavor...
To make Baked Pears is to love them. Simple, easy, and utterly delicious, this treasured dessert is...