Flavorful appetizers are sometimes the perfect meal in summertime. Thai Chicken Lollipops are ideal by the poolside, served at cocktail parties, or as simple food kids love.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, ground
- 2 Cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Cups sweet soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup white onion, diced
- 4 Tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 Tablespoon pickled ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass, minced
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 16 lemongrass skewers or lollipop sticks
- Combine chicken, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, eggs, green onion, white onion, sesame seeds, salt, coriander, pickled ginger, garlic, lemongrass, curry paste and pepper in processor; blend well. Scrape down sides; repeat.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Roll chicken mixture into 2-ounce balls; place on parchment-lined sheet pan; and stick lemongrass skewers or lollipop sticks in center of each.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
An ideal accompaniment to summertime barbecue, grilled meats or fish, sandwiches or salads. Southern...
A hearty rye bread perfect for making outstanding sandwiches, or as an accompaniment to soups, salad...
Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish is the perfect appetizer for entertaining the in‐laws during the co...
Apricot, Fig and Spice Christmas Cake is a delicious fruitcake made with dried fruits and spices. Ea...