Thai Chicken Burgers are abundantly flavorful and accompanied by a tasty Broccoli Slaw. Paired with Sweet Potato Chips, these burgers make a great meal. Perfect for casual entertaining.
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 Tablespoons refrigerated minced ginger
- 5 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 Cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package kettle-cooked sweet potato chips
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together shallots, 1/4 cup cilantro, ginger, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Transfer half of mixture to a second bowl.
- Add chicken and panko to one portion of shallot mixture; mix together using your hands, and gently shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties, without grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until centers are no longer pink.
- Toss together slaw, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining portion of shallot mixture. Serve burgers on buns with slaw.
- Serve chips with entrée.
Thai Noodle Soup with Char Su Pork is a culinary adventure intended to please both palate, soul and ...
Southern Pecan Pie is an amazing, rich and incredibly sweet dessert that is soothing and comforting ...
The late Autumn is a perfect time to make Marinated Loin of Venison Roasted with Mustard, a meal wor...
An astounding recipe with the most alluring combinations of flavors, Pan-Roasted Veal Chop with Corn...