Thai Chicken Burgers are abundantly flavorful and accompanied by a tasty Broccoli Slaw. Paired with Sweet Potato Chips, these burgers make a great meal. Perfect for casual entertaining.
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 Tablespoons refrigerated minced ginger
- 5 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 Cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package kettle-cooked sweet potato chips
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together shallots, 1/4 cup cilantro, ginger, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Transfer half of mixture to a second bowl.
- Add chicken and panko to one portion of shallot mixture; mix together using your hands, and gently shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties, without grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until centers are no longer pink.
- Toss together slaw, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining portion of shallot mixture. Serve burgers on buns with slaw.
- Serve chips with entrée.
Zucchini pancakes are an absolute treasure to behold, and a gem to consume. Their rich and fresh fla...
Each year, Hanukkah Jelly Doughnuts, in one form or another, are prepared in households around the w...
Bock beer adds a unique, hearty, rich flavor to Bock Beer Braised Short Ribs. Perfect with mashed po...
There are thousands of recipes for Matzo Ball Soup, but this one, originating in New York, is incred...