An outstanding appetizer, well suited to casual entertaining or family weekend treats. Make a double portion for big parties like Super Bowl Sunday.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 2 pounds chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup dry sherry
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Brown the wings in a skillet with the oil until they are brown and crispy.
- Drain the wings and place into a greased shallow baking pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together for the sauce and pour over the wings.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes, spooning the sauce over occasionally, or until the sauce is thickened and the wings are nicely glazed.