Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Marinades
Serves: 1 batch
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice or 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons dried ginger
- 2 Tablespoons dry Vermouth or sweet rice wine
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar.
- Use on beef, chicken, and pork.
- To give grilled meats an added glaze, use 1 1/2 times the amount of sugar called for and baste frequently during grilling so that marinade caramelizes on meats.