Tante’s Boozy Halloween Cake makes a great adult Halloween cake. Frost with orange cream cheese frosting and decorate like a jack-o-lantern. And it is EASY!
Tante's Boozy Halloween Cake
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup Galliano liqueur
- 3/4 Cup vodka
- Lightly grease and flour a 10" spring form pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixer until well blended.
- Pour into the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack for 25 minutes before removing from the pan.
- To make as a pumpkin cake, double the recipe and use two 9- to 10-inch bundt pans. Bake for an extra 5 minutes to ensure the cakes are done. Test with a sharp knife or wood skewer to see if it comes out clean. If so, the cake is done. If not, cook for 10 minutes more. When cooled, use orange frozting to assemble cakes and coat with frosting.
Baking burns out most of the alcohol from this recipe, but we can't guaranty all will be gone. Take caution, as eating this cake could get you tipsy. Don't eat and drive.