Sweet Potatoes a l’Orange is a wonderful, fun and tasty side dish perfect for the Autumn or Winter table, particularly holidays. Simple, tasty and fun.
Sweet Potatoes a l'Orange
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked or 2 pounds vacuum-packed sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 apricot halves, dried
- orange slices, fresh
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the butter and cinnamon. Pour over the potatoes.
- Arrange the apricot halves on top.
- Cover the dish and bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add the orange slices and serve.