Summertime Corn Salad is a simple blend of vegetables with a light citrus dressing and piquant herbal flavor enhanced by bell pepper, onions and softened by corn. End of summer corn is the sweetest, and makes the most perfect salad. Add grilled steak or chicken for a perfect main course.
- 5 ears corn, grilled
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- 1 red onion,chopped
- 1 green bell bell pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Remove kernels with paring knife and place in large bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, and green pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Add lime juice and olive oil.
- Snip in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
Breakfast on the railroad used to be one of America's finest meals, including Union Pacific Apple Pa...
These Apple Fritters are simply delicious. Tasty, crunchy, yet soft and tender on the inside, they ...
Sfogliatelle are extraordinary pastries are found in every Italian bakery from Alaska to Zambia. A f...
Apple-Pecan Cobbler makes a spectacular dessert, topped with ice cream and bit of caramel sauce, it ...