Strawberry Pie is a perennial favorite throughout the United States. With strawberries always available, this once seasonal delight may now be enjoyed throughout the year.
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- pastry for 9-inch double-crust pie
- 1 Tablespoon butter (to 2 Tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add strawberries and pecans; toss gently.
- Line pie plate with bottom crust. Add filling; dot with butter.
- Top with a lattice crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Gazpacho Rápido is a speedy, flavorful chilled soup that tempts and tantalizes the taste-buds with t...
Simply wonderful, Irish Ginger-Citrus Marmalade is packed with rich flavor. Use it on appetizers, br...
Patina de Piris is ancient Rome's version of Pots de Creme - a sinfully rich pear dessert with uniqu...
These amazing pancakes come originally to the American South by way of Welsh immigrants. Based on W...