Strawberry Pie is a perennial favorite throughout the United States. With strawberries always available, this once seasonal delight may now be enjoyed throughout the year.
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- pastry for 9-inch double-crust pie
- 1 Tablespoon butter (to 2 Tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add strawberries and pecans; toss gently.
- Line pie plate with bottom crust. Add filling; dot with butter.
- Top with a lattice crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
This light and fluffy couscous recipe is complemented beautifully by the sweet and aromatic Onion an...
The incredible flavor of Duck Soup is enhanced by simple ingredients like wild rice, celery and onio...
Milk Chocolate Truffles are an exceptional treat for young or old. The soft, melt on the tongue choc...
A true classic of Italian cooking that may be used as a dessert or a dessert sauce over fruit, cake ...