Strawberry Panna Cotta is one of those simply perfect desserts you just have to make at some point in your life. Once you do, you won’t turn back. Simply delicious. Substitute different berries or use peaches, plums or apricots.
- 3 Cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 3/4 Cups buttermilk
- 3/8 Cup plus 2 teaspoons sugar, divided use
- 2 1/2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup whipping cream
- 2 1/2 Cups strawberries, small dice
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- Blend sliced strawberries, buttermilk and 3/8 cup sugar in food processor until smooth. Strain and discard solids.
- Add gelatin to milk to bloom.
- Bring heavy cream to a boil in small saucepan. Remove from heat; stir into gelatin mixture until gelatin has dissolved.
- Whisk gelatin mixture into strawberry mixture. Divide into 12 panna cotta molds or ramekins; chill to set.
- For compote, combine diced strawberries with orange juice and 2 teaspoons sugar. Chill.
- Remove panna cotta from mold and serve with strawberry compote.
Fava beans have gained in popularity in the past few years and are now considered a delicacy by gour...
Delectable, seductive and so utterly delicious, Chocolate Pouring Sauce is ideal over most desserts ...
Sassy, tangy, bold and vivacious flavor comes with each bite of Cranberry-Orange Relish. Perfect for...
In Morocco, they make a thin pastry dough, similar to phyllo, but much more durable. As it is not li...