Seriously delicious eating, these finger-licking good treasures are easy to make.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beef
- 1 Cup vinegar
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon each salt, dry mustard, paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 pounds beef ribs
- In saucepan, combine vinegar, honey, Worcestershire, ketch- up, salt, mustard, paprika, pepper, and garlic. Cover, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- In baking pan, place ribs. Cover with hot marinade, then bake ribs at 325 degrees for 1 hour, turning and basting often with marinade. Or grill over medium coals, basting and turning often, until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Makes 4-5 servings.