Marinated steaks are more tender and flavorful. This simple marinade adds a deep, rich taste to the least expensive cuts of steak, making them fit for a millionaire’s palate.
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1. Blend all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
- Pierce steak so marinade can penetrate.
- Place steak in a non-metal dish just large enough to hold it or in a sealable plastic bag.4. Pour marinade into dish or bag, covering the steak. If using a dish, cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.