Marinated steaks are more tender and flavorful. This simple marinade adds a deep, rich taste to the least expensive cuts of steak, making them fit for a millionaire’s palate.
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1. Blend all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
- Pierce steak so marinade can penetrate.
- Place steak in a non-metal dish just large enough to hold it or in a sealable plastic bag.4. Pour marinade into dish or bag, covering the steak. If using a dish, cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
Outstanding Southwest cuisine, this recipe blends the best of American and Mexican cooking in one. C...
Buffalo Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce has become an American classic, and perfect for...
Simply wonderful to make for the winter. Deliciously decadent, Pears in Brandy is wonderful served w...
Nothing is more American than a serving of Deep-Dish Granny Smith Apple Pie. Exceptionally deliciou...