This delicious Spanish side dish, Spinach with Raisins and Pine Nuts, often includes chopped, fried ham, jambon or bacon, giving it added depth and flavor. The ingredients are perfectly paired and blend well to create a heavenly side dish, well suited to roasts, or steaks.
- 2 Cups cooked spinach (2 pounds fresh or 2 packages frozen spinach)
- 1/2 Cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 Cup pine nuts; peeled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain cooked spinach thoroughly and chop coarsely.
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Fry raisins and pine nuts until the latter are golden. Add spinach, season with salt and pepper, toss constantly while frying for 2 minutes, then serve.
Chicken Cacciatore is beloved classic is always a treat for young and old. A most essential recipe f...
The intensity of coffee flavoring is subdued graciously in this wonderful sauce that makes the perfe...
English Pea Crostini with Arugula and Parmesan makes a glorious start to any meal, but may also be s...
Amazing the flavor be, Crab Cheesecake tis supper's start for me. Yes, the taste of this recipe is i...