Sweet and tangy Spiced Peaches pair perfectly with roast meats or game, giving a vivacious flavor with each bite. They make a superb topping for ice cream, puddings, custards and frozen yogurt!
- 5 Cups brown sugar
- 2 Cups white vinegar
- 6 inches stick cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons whole cloves
- 4 Quarts peeled whole peaches
- Cook sugar, vinegar, and spices 20 minutes.
- Drop in peaches a few at a time, and cook until tender.
- Pack boiling hot into hot, sterilized jars, adding boiling syrup to within 1/2 inch of top.
- Seal immediately.
Wow, Yankee Bacon and Onion Scones are so good. Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack with cof...
The flavors of this incredible pork tenderloin are intense, rich, deep and spicy. The softer papaya ...
Artichokes Stuffed with Breadcrumbs makes a wonderful side dish for an extraordinary meal. The flavo...
There's a subtle hint of sweetness in every bite of Russian Brown Bread. Perfect as an accompaniment...