Sweet and tangy Spiced Peaches pair perfectly with roast meats or game, giving a vivacious flavor with each bite. They make a superb topping for ice cream, puddings, custards and frozen yogurt!
- 5 Cups brown sugar
- 2 Cups white vinegar
- 6 inches stick cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons whole cloves
- 4 Quarts peeled whole peaches
- Cook sugar, vinegar, and spices 20 minutes.
- Drop in peaches a few at a time, and cook until tender.
- Pack boiling hot into hot, sterilized jars, adding boiling syrup to within 1/2 inch of top.
- Seal immediately.
Christmas Mincemeat Parcels are a delicious and elegant way to prepare a wonderful dessert. Flavorf...
The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve fo...
Roast turkey has been a favorite of the Thanksgiving table in America since the 17th century. But th...
A wonderful combination of flavors and textures that will please the most discerning palate. Superb ...