Spiced Cocktail Nuts is a wonderful appetizer and accompaniment for drinks, or just a great snack in the afternoon. Crunchy, spicy, and alluring, they enliven the palate. Don’t try to eat just one! Perfect for sophisticated entertaining or nibbling while reading a book.
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed, chopped
- 2-inch sprig fresh rosemary, leaves removed, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 5 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 1⁄3 Cups raw peanuts
- 2⁄3 Cup raw almonds
- 2⁄3 Cup raw cashews
- 2⁄3 Cup pumpkin seeds
- Combine thyme, rosemary, corn syrup, cayenne, salt and black pepper in large bowl; mix well. Add peanuts, almonds, cashews and pumpkin seeds; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread nuts on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Roast at 350 degrees F until browned and fragrant, 15 minutes, stirring several times.
- Cool completely before serving; store in airtight container for several weeks.
Whether you're honoring a birthday, anniversary, holiday or just Springtime itself, lemon-flavored S...
Adapted from Border Grill, Grilled Skirt Steak with Avocado Corn Relish is a great, flavorful dish w...
Turkey Noodle Soup is an astounding flavor well suited to autumn dining. Turkey Noodle Alphabet Sou...
You will find that Winter Minestrone is an absolutely perfect, inexpensive and purely delightful sou...