When Spanish Chicken Breasts with Sherry Glaze was created, our mouths watered from the aroma, and the intense, rich flavor for us to enjoy.
Spanish Chicken Breast with Sherry Glaze
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 12 halves chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 3/8 ounce garlic, chopped
- 1/8 ounce cumin powder
- salt, to taste
- coarse black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 Cup dry sherry (don't use cream sherry)
- 3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3/4 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 small handful cilantro, plus
- hot red pepper sauce, to taste
- cilantro sprigs, as needed
- Marinate chicken overnight in mixture of olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- In saucepan, combine sherry, marmalade, orange juice, cilantro, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer to reduce until glaze is thick.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Roast on sheet pans in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
- Brush with glaze; continue to bake until fully cooked, at least 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with sprigs of cilantro or serve with rice and stewed green beans.