Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 Cup catsup
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 Cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound franks, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- Cover and microwave onion, green pepper,and butter in 1-qt casserole on high (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in barbecue sauce, catsup and franfurters.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%), 2 1/2 minutes, stir. Cover and microwave until mixture boils, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto buns on serving plate. Microwave uncovered on high, (100%) until buns are hot, 1 to 2 minutes.