Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beef
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 16 ounces tomatoes; 1 can
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 1/2 Cup onion; chopped, 1 medium
- 1/2 Cup celery; chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 1/2 Cups fine noodles; uncooked, 3 ounces
- Cook and stir the meat and the onion in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat. Stir in the tomatoes (with the liquid) and remaining ingredients, stirring to break up the tomatoes.
- Heat to boiling, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender, about 20 minutes. A small amount of water can be added if necessary. Serve hot.