This chef’s recipe makes a large number of very small servings suitable to a small militia, but you can easily cut this recipe down to more manageable numbers for your own little army.
- 2 pounds pasta shells or twists
- 3 green pepper strips
- 2 red pepper strips
- 3 pounds shrimp (small 50 to 60 per pound)
- 3 pounds scallops
- 2 1/2 pounds lobster pieces
- 2 1/2 pounds snow crab
- Seasonings - Old Bay, garlic, and onion powder (to taste), celery and paprika Cook pasta and seafood; drain and allow to cool.
- Mix together with mayonnaise.