A sublime combination of seafood grilled perfectly makes a wonderful meal. Add a petite filet mignon for a glorious “surf and turf”. Ideal with spaghetti or French fries.
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1 pound prawns; deveined
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 3/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup Sherry
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix soy, sherry, sesame oil, vegetable oil, ginger, brown sugar and garlic in bowl or shallow pan. Add tilapia, prawns, and scallops, marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove seafood from marinade and sear 5 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade.
- Plate with ample portions, garnish with chopped parsley.
Simply one of the best recipes we've found for Easter Sunday's holiday meal. Easter Roast Lamb with ...
The depth of flavor good Bourbon affords to pork is astounding. Marinated in it, glazed in it, this ...
With an exceptional BBQ sauce, Grilled Salmon with Coffee Barbecue Sauce makes a great dish for your...
While Rice Cooler Horchata is a beverage, it is also a sweet dessert, suitable for either purpose. I...