A sublime combination of seafood grilled perfectly makes a wonderful meal. Add a petite filet mignon for a glorious “surf and turf”. Ideal with spaghetti or French fries.
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1 pound prawns; deveined
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 3/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup Sherry
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix soy, sherry, sesame oil, vegetable oil, ginger, brown sugar and garlic in bowl or shallow pan. Add tilapia, prawns, and scallops, marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove seafood from marinade and sear 5 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade.
- Plate with ample portions, garnish with chopped parsley.
Coq au Vin is a classic country recipe that has gained in stature in the past few decades to become ...
The Oyster Bar in New York's Grand Central Terminus has made this glorious oyster stew the stuff of ...
Thai Curry Ice Cream pairs two of Thai cuisine's favorite flavors, a mild curry with peanut butter, ...
Dulce de Leche is a cross between a candy and a dessert sauce, this caramel is wonderful, whether se...