A sublime combination of seafood grilled perfectly makes a wonderful meal. Add a petite filet mignon for a glorious “surf and turf”. Ideal with spaghetti or French fries.
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1 pound prawns; deveined
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 3/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup Sherry
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix soy, sherry, sesame oil, vegetable oil, ginger, brown sugar and garlic in bowl or shallow pan. Add tilapia, prawns, and scallops, marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove seafood from marinade and sear 5 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade.
- Plate with ample portions, garnish with chopped parsley.
Indian Pudding is a glorious, old American recipe dating back to the earliest colonial days when Nat...
The richness and smoky oak characteristics of Bourbon makes a perfect flavoring for a luscious ice c...
The refreshing flavors of citrus and mint pair perfectly with spices to create a glorious barbecue s...
Spaghetti with a Sicilian Squeeze presents the spectacular flavors of the Mediterranean region, blen...