Scalloped Turkey and Cauliflower
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 2 Cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 Cups turkey stock
- 2 teaspoons whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound turkey breast, cooked
- Cook cauliflower in boiling, salted water for 6 min or until almost tender. Drain.
- Combine stock, flour and seasonings in a small saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Place turkey breast in a greased baking pan. Arrange cauliflower around turkey breast. Pour sauce over turkey and cauliflower. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
4 servings, each 112 calories 1 med-fat meat, 1 vegetable exchange