Savory Sea Crepes are a versatile, adaptable and economical recipe that always brings pleasure. Topped with a simple sauce, they create a perfect appetizer or main course. Garnish with egg slices and dill weed, if desired.
- 12 Dill Crepes, see Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 Cup diced celery
- 1 can salmon or tuna (6 1/2 to 7 3/4 ounce)
- 1 can chopped mushrooms, (2 to 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted and divided (10 3/4 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- hard cooked egg slices optional
- dill weed, optional
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook onion, green pepper and celery in butter until tender but not brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain salmon and mushrooms, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Flake salmon.
- Stir salmon, mushrooms, 1/2 can soup, salt and pepper into vegetables until well combined.
- Fold in eggs.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture down center of each crepe. Roll and place seam-side down in greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish or pan.
- Combine remaining 1/2 can soup with 1/4 cup reserved mushroom and salmon liquid.
- Pour sauce over crepes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
A simple dish that is easy to prepare and exceptionally flavorful. Good, old-fashioned cooking, thi...
Bleu Cheese Waffles add a unique tang to the ordinarily subtle waffle, making for one great savory b...
Chipotle Mayo is growing in popularity as a mildly spicy compliment to burgers, sandwiches and as a ...
Marrons Glacés are delectable confections popular in France and Northern Italy, where they are consu...