Savory Sea Crepes are a versatile, adaptable and economical recipe that always brings pleasure. Topped with a simple sauce, they create a perfect appetizer or main course. Garnish with egg slices and dill weed, if desired.
- 12 Dill Crepes, see Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 Cup diced celery
- 1 can salmon or tuna (6 1/2 to 7 3/4 ounce)
- 1 can chopped mushrooms, (2 to 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted and divided (10 3/4 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- hard cooked egg slices optional
- dill weed, optional
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook onion, green pepper and celery in butter until tender but not brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain salmon and mushrooms, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Flake salmon.
- Stir salmon, mushrooms, 1/2 can soup, salt and pepper into vegetables until well combined.
- Fold in eggs.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture down center of each crepe. Roll and place seam-side down in greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish or pan.
- Combine remaining 1/2 can soup with 1/4 cup reserved mushroom and salmon liquid.
- Pour sauce over crepes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
There's nothing as elegant, formal or enjoyable as Petit Fours at afternoon tea or formal occasions....
There are those special occasions when company's coming and you just have to make a special dessert....
Rhubarb Tarte Tatin served with Mascarpone is an outstanding British dessert of impeccable quality, ...
An incredible, authentic recipe of ancient Irish origin, Classic Buttermilk Irish Soda Bread is enjo...