Saute Potatoes are a wonderful side dish, ideal with roasts. Incredible flavor in every bite.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 pounds (900 g) potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) 25 g butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Boil the potatoes in their skins for 15 minutes. Peel and cut into even slices.
- Heat the butter and oil in a deep frying pan and when hot, add the sliced potatoes.
- Season with a little salt and cook until golden brown on both sides, shaking the pan occasionally to prevent sticking. Season to taste.
- Turn into a serving dish and garnish with chopped parsley.