Salmon Parcels with Asparagus, Spinach and Tomato is an enjoyable blending of vegetable flavors with salmon, packaged neatly in parchment and served glamorously.
Salmon Parcels with Asparagus, Spinach and Tomato
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Entree, Main, Seafood, Salmon, Vegetables
- 4 1/2 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 3 1/2 ounces spinach, fresh, rinsed clean and spun dry
- 4 salmon fillets, each about 5 ounces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
- 1 pound (generous) cooked baby new potatoes, to serve
- baking parchment
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C/gas 7 (200 degrees C for fan ovens). Cut out four 12-inch x 15-inch squares of baking paper.
- Divide the asparagus among the paper squares and top with the tomatoes, spinach and a salmon fillet. Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon and season.
- Pour 2 tablespoons wine over each fillet, fold the baking paper to cover the salmon and seal the edges to make a parcel. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of the fillet.
- Serve with new potatoes.
Swap the salmon fillets for your favorite fish, such as cod, haddock or monkfish.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 423 Fat: 21.2 g Saturated fat: 5.2 g Carbohydrates: 4.2 g Sugar: 0.4 g