The unique clean flavor of dragon fruit lends itself nicely to many different recipes, including this delicious tropical salad. Enjoy this salad for weekend brunch or a great luncheon. Dragon fruit is available in many American supermarkets.
- 4 Cups fresh greens, such as mache
- 1 dragon fruit, skin removed and diced
- arils (fruit/seeds) of 1 fresh pomegranate
- 1/2 Cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice and zest of one fresh lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 5 stems fresh mint, rinsed, leaves and stems
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- pinch sea salt
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons filtered water for consistency
- Divide greens between 2 large bowls or plates and top with remaining ingredients. Serve with dressing on the side.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and combine until mint is pureed.
Duck, that most versatile bird, pairs perfectly with Jack Daniel's Whiskey, creating this extraordin...
Athenian Rice Pudding is the recipe you find in Greek-owned diners. Creamy, flavorful, comforting an...
Lobster Macaroni and Cheese is a colorful, rich seafood dish full of wonderful flavors and amazing t...
Polish Lemon Coffee Cake is a rich, sweet, and delicate confection. Ideally, serve it with tea for ...