This bright and colorful salad is a meal unto itself. Full of outstanding and vivid flavors, it shines as one of the best salads you can try.
Salad a la Russe
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Salads
- 3 Cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 Cup brightly colored vegetables, cooked peas and string beans, grated uncooked carrot, diced firm uncooked tomato
- well seasoned French dressing
- thin slices salami or sausage
- anchovies or sardines
- pimiento slices
- salad dressing of your choice
- Combine vegetables, marinate in French dressing and chill, at least 30 minutes.
- Serve from a salad bowl or use individual service, garnishing with meat, fish and pimiento strips.
- Serve salad dressing separately.