Rohkostsalat (Cabbage Fruit Salad with Sour-Cream Dressing)
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Salads and Dressings
- 2 Cups cabbage; raw, shredded
- 1 apple; medium, diced, unpeeled
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- Prepare cabbage and apple. Use 1 Tablespoon lemon juice to wet diced apple to prevent darkening. Toss cabbage, raisins, and apple.
- Mix fruit juices, salt, and sugar. Add sour cream, stir until smooth; add to salad and chill.