Roasted Snapper with Tomato Relish
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
- 2 Tablespoons tapenade; (olive paste, available at Greek stores, or make your own)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 snapper fillets; skinned 3 1/4 pounds
- 2 tomatoes; seeded, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil; chopped
- 1. In cup, combine tapenade and mustard; mix well.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Grease jellyroll pan. Fold ends of fillets under so each fillet forms a square; place in pan. Spread tapenade mixture over fillets; bake 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil and 1/4 Tablespoons each salt and pepper; mix. Spoon over fillets.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING: 209 calories; 40 g protein; 3 g carbohydrates; 3 g fat; 71 mg cholesterol; 317 mg sodium